Nezasa is one of the most innovative start-ups in travel technology. We’re providing the leading distribution platform for tailor-made travel packages, which drastically simplifies the way that personal travel itineraries are being sold in the industry.
We’re looking for an inspired Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer to help us build a reliable and secure platform for the next generation of travel technology.
- Architect, build and maintain our core platform and services in an environment that constantly evolves
- Design and implement an even more reliable infrastructure and plan for growth
- Improve tooling for system operations, engineering and support – make everybody’s life easier
- Create useful reports and analyses for management and the engineering team
- A small, agile and highly skilled engineering team in Lisbon and Zurich
- Working on a product that will change travel technology
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Lisbon
- Great benefits: personal computer, flexible working hours, health insurance, free coffee and fruits.
We’re Looking For
- 3+ years’ work experience as a Site Reliability / DevOps Engineer or as a Software Engineer with an infrastructure focus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Production experience with modern Infrastructure as Code and DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt) and containers
- Expert in running linux servers, proxies, web-facing services, databases, etc.
- Solid knowledge of web technologies and tools such as HTTP, proxies, SSL etc.
- Software engineering skills with modern programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, Scala, C++)
Optional / Bonus
- Open-source contributions
- Experience with application security and data compliance
- Specific experience with our technologies in our stack (e.g. Play! Framework, Akka, GitHub, Jenkins, AWS, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Computer Science degree
More jobs at https://www.nezasa.com/jobs